Location: Plano, TX
In this capacity, the Executive Assistant will represent the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer. Confidence, polished communication skills, strong technical skills, and professionalism are a must. This individual must be comfortable interacting with all levels of individuals from inside and outside the organization and maintain a calm demeanor when operating under the pressures of an executive office.
This role is intended for someone who is highly experienced in a C-level support role and can maintain the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality. The incumbent must be capable of taking the initiative on projects without the need for constant direction, including managing extremely busy calendars and travel schedules/arrangements and email. Technical skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) must be at the advanced level, with the capability to learn multiple proprietary software and systems, as well.
As the primary point of contact, the Executive Assistant will serve as a liaison to our partners and senior management team on behalf of the CEO and COO. Output must be consistently outstanding.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of administrative support at the C-Level
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Organized and able to keep others organized with ability to prioritize effectively
- Extremely strong follow-through skills
- Ability to gain fundamental understanding of the business
- Approachable and self-aware
- Unquestionable integrity, discretion and judgment
- Advanced technical skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.)
or go to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/249975410/