Money Matters Radio Show Podcasts
These podcasts are designed for people over the age of 50 looking for financial advice.
Check out the podcasts below and, if you like what you hear, subscribe to podcast on iTunes.
1) Are US Investors Too Complacent With The Stock Market Right Now?
2) Questions, Comments, Cheers, Or Jeers: Tony Robbin's Book
3) What Happens If I Take Social Security Early
4) Why 4% Is Now 2%
5) Estate Tip: How To Protect An Inheritance For 100 Years
1) Why Did The Market Go Down Over 300 Points?
2) Questions, Comments, Cheers, Or Jeers: If Your Sell Strategy Is So Good, Why Diversify?
3) Required Minimum Distributions
4) What Is The Most Important Number?
5) Estate Tip: Tax-Free For Life
1) Complacency @ 30 Year High
2) Questions, Comments, Cheers, Or Jeers: The Fearless Forecast
3) Why Take Social Security @ 62?
4) Creating Your Financial Plan: Learn From Johnny Depp
5) Estate Tip: Who Becomes Family CFO If You Die?
1) ObamaCare, Tax Reduction & Your Investments
2) Questions, Comments, Cheers, Or Jeers: Does Diversification Mitigate Bear Markets?
3) The Loss Of A Child
4) Retirement Checklist: 7 Things To Do Before You Retire
5) Estate Tip: May vs. Shall
1) Why Tax Cuts Will Create Jobs & Spur The Stock Market
2) Questions, Comments, Cheers, Or Jeers: Social Security Considerations
3) Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA
4) Occam's Razor: What Will Cause The Next Financial Crisis
5) Estate Tip: What Goes By Your Will & What Does Not