"“The biggest mistake they could make is thinking putting a little bit into that [last] bucket isn’t going to get me anywhere," - Ken Moraif
"If you're willing to travel on a moment's notice, there are all sorts of deals," - Ken Moraif
"Purchasing long-term care insurance is one of the few ways the IRS lets you deduct the cost for future care in the current tax year," - Ken Moraif
"The market reminds me of a parent of trying to tell a 17 year old that the person they're in love with is bad for them: They simply won't listen," - Ken Moraif
Read the full article here: http://money.usnews.com/investing/articles/2016-07-11/investors-beware-of-the-sleeping-bear
"It's not how much money you have; it's your enjoyment of it," - Ken Moraif
Read the full article here: http://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/articles/2016-06-09/how-to-retire-like-the-rich-even-if-youre-not
"The objective is not to get rich quick: It's to keep from becoming poor" - Ken Moraif
Book Interview: Buy, Hold, and Sell!: The Investment Strategy That Could Save You From the Next Market Crash. Getting To Know The Author: Ken Moraif
Read the full article here: http://authorspromoter.com/authors/ken-moraif/
More Articles ...
- USNews: 5 Common Mistakes Investors Make With Social Security
- USNews: 9 Tips for Investors Getting a Late Start on Retirement Savings
- USNews: 7 Year-End Retirement Mistakes Experts Say You'll Want to Avoid
- USNews: What to Do When You Get an Inheritance"I had to get over the thought that this is selling my mom," says Moraif, senior advisor with the wealth management firm MoneyMatters.net. "It's a very strong emotion."
- USNews: How a Buy-Sell-Hold Strategy Works in a Bear Market