- Member, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
Adam is a native Texan. He spent his early years in the DFW area and migrated to Houston where he attended the University of Houston and was a member of the UH Golf Team. He and his lovely wife, Erin, reside in The Woodlands and they are the proud parents of two boys, Davis and Baker. When Adam is not spending time with clients, he is with family and friends. His favorite hobby is playing golf.
Adam adheres to the following when working with clients:
“I got into the financial services business because I want to help people realize the retirement lifestyle of which they have always dreamed. I believe it’s essential to be a good listener, as proper financial and retirement planning is understanding that everyone’s situation is unique. When I see my clients succeed, I feel as if I have succeeded.”
“You can be young without money but you can’t be old without it.” – Tennessee Williams
“Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they’re out having fun.” – Jim Bishop
- University of Houston I Bachelor of Business – Accounting
- College for Financial Planning I CFP Certification Program
- 2016 – Present: Financial Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 2008 – 2016: Prior to joining Money Matters, Adam held various positions in the financial services industry. During that time he worked with clients and advisors on investment and retirement planning strategies.