Professional and Community Activities
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of and Former V.P. of Public Relations with Toastmasters International
Brandon is married to his best friend Sarah; they have two girls, Hailey and Ava, as well as a son Adrian. During his free time Brandon enjoys coaching his kid’s sports teams, volunteering at church, playing in charity golf events, spoiling his beagle Dakota and watching all the local area sports teams.
Brandon strives to understand what retirement looks like for his clients and help them reach their goals. His passion in life is to provide clients with a total financial solution package that meets their needs and provides a path for them to have peace of mind.
“Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” …. Zig Ziglar
- University of North Texas – BA Business Administration
Charted Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
- Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif 09/2013 to Present.
- Brandon worked with some of the largest retirement and investment management companies from 2007-2013, including Fidelity Investments, JP Morgan, and TIAA-CREF. During that time he worked with clients, advisors, and plan sponsors on investment strategies for retirement.
- Prior to obtaining his securities license Brandon began his career in financial services in 2002 as an independent insurance agent. He did personal insurance planning for client’s property, casualty, life as well as their commercial businesses. Some of the insurance companies he worked with were Germania, The Hartford, Safeco, Chubb, Zurich, Progressive, Farm Bureau, and State Farm.