Professional and Community Activities
- Boy Scouts of America
- Junior Achievement of Arizona
Cort and his wife, Molly, were married in 2007. They have three children. They enjoy spending time with family, going to the beach, going on walks, and watching movies.
I believe people want to live a life of significance, and a life of accomplishment. Money is a tool that when managed wisely can help you live the life you want. Whether that is traveling, passing it on as an inheritance to your heirs, or being charitable. My goal is to help you achieve your goals.
- Western Governors University – Bachelor of Science, Marketing Managment – 2012
- Grand Canyon University – Master of Business Administration – 2014
- 2014 – Present | MMWKM Advisors, LLC; Investment Advisor Representative
- 2013 – 2014 | Pivot Financial, LLC – President
- 2013 – 2013 | PFS Investments, Inc. – Registered Representative
- 2012 – 2014 | Grand Canyon University – Enrollment Counselor
- 2007 – 2012 | Farmers Insurance Group & Farmers Financial Solutions – Insurance & Financial Services Agent
- 2006 – 2007 | Farmers Insurance Group