Professional and Community Activities
- NAIFA Member
- GAMA Member
- Youth Soccer Association
Jim has been married to his wife, Debbie, since 1989. They have lived in Fort Worth for over 25 years, and enjoy spending their weekends watching soccer games. Jim enjoys boating, movies, and spending time with family and friends.
With over 25 years’ experience in management and leadership, Jim strives to maintain a professional business atmosphere with a focus on high moral standards. His goal is to develop strong ethical financial advisors who serve the community while protecting wealth.
- 2013 to Present – National Culture Coach; Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 2011 to 2013 – Managed the state of Oklahoma for a major financial services firm.
- 2000 to 2011 – Senior Partner with New York Life, Dallas General Agency.
- 1993 to 2000 – Sales Director with Prudential, Fort Worth Office.
- 1987 to 1993 – Sales & Leadership Roles in the financial services industry.