Joel and his wife Nicolette were married in 2006 and live in Redondo Beach, CA with their two children, Charlie and Brianna. When Joel is not working with clients, he enjoys travelling, fishing, and spending time with his family.
With over 12 years of experience in the financial services industry, Joel fully appreciates serving clients and building long term relationships. With a defensive approach to investments and markets, Joel believes capital preservation is the foundation for success.
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA – Bachelor of Arts – 2002
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA – Personal Financial Planning Program – 2011
- 2016–Present: Financial Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 2007–2016: Investment Consultant, TD Ameritrade
- 2004–2007: Financial Advisor, Edward Jones