WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND?
If it’s important to you, then it’s important to us.
That’s the way it should be among friends.
- Maintaining my lifestyle after retirementFor many, the questions of how to accurately determine the lifestyle you can afford and how you will generate the income to sustain that lifestyle is one of the topics that matters most. Let us guide you through the process. Learn More >
- Social Security decision-makingYou’ve worked all your life making social security contributions. Now it’s time to make decisions about how and when you access these benefits. Let us help you make the the choices that are in your best interests. Learn More >
- Estate planning and inheriting moneyEnsuring your estate is in proper order and your loved ones are taken care are topics we address with our clients. Inheriting money and the responsibilities that come with such a gift can also be daunting. We can help. Learn More >
- Medicare and long-term care planningWe believe selecting Medicare and a long-term care policy are essential to a well constructed retirement plan. Let us consult with you on the options that best fit your unique situation. Learn More >
- Financial needs after losing a loved one or divorceLosing a loved one or going through a divorce are challenging situations many of us face. The financial ramifications stemming from these events can dramatically impact your future. Let us help you become prepared. Learn More >
- Income Tax Planning AssistancePaying income tax while you’re gainfully employed is one thing. It’s quite another when you’re retired. The fact is, income tax can be one of the largest expenses you face. Let us help you navigate this critical issue. Learn More >