Professional & Community Activities
- Coached Katy Youth Football
- Coached elite level youth baseball
- Participates in many charity golf events throughout the year
Pat currently lives in Katy, Texas with his wife Lizette and two children, Evan and Carenna. They also have an adult child, Michael. Pat spends the majority of his free time, attending many sporting events that his son Evan competes in or at the stables watching his daughter Carenna ride horses. When there is a minute of respite, Pat likes to play golf, travel and spend time with his family and friends.
The legendary football Coach Vince Lombardi once said, “We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time”. Our society is filled with people not sure if their money will last during their lifetime. I want to make sure you don’t run out of time! I believe in creating an environment of open communication and mutual respect, helping clients understand their personal situation in a non-threatening, open line of communication, environment. This form of business engagement creates a winning recipe.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Finance, Marist College – 1993
- 2013 – Present: Financial Advisor, Money Matter with Ken Moraif
- 2012-2013: Financial Advisor, Orr Financial Group/H. Beck, Inc.
- 2009-2012: Owner, M2 Wealth Management
- 2007-2012: Vice President, H. Beck, Inc.
- 1993-2007: During this time period, Pat worked as an Executive with a few financial institutions. Most notably, Pat worked as a Vice President for AIG.