Professional and Community Activities
- Member – Financial Planning Association
- Chairman – Advocacy & Government Relations, FPA Dallas/Fort Worth
- Volunteer – Junior Achievement, North Texas
- Volunteer – Texas Men’s Prison Outreach and Restoration, Global Outreach
Philip and his wife, Natalie, were married in 1999 and have twin girls. He is active in his church, community, and has a passion for coaching youth sports, camping, and traveling with his family around the world.
Coaching is a passion of mine and guiding people through their financial lives is what I love to do. I strive to remove people’s worry so they can enjoy their passions of spending more family time, traveling, golfing, working, etc.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation, 2003
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) Designation, 2004
- BS Business and Finance, University of North Texas, 1998
- Primary Leadership Development Academy, 1993
- Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- Senior Managing Advisor, BKD Wealth Advisors
- Financial Advisor, Smith Anglin Financial/HD Vest Financial
- Infantry/Cavalry, US ARMY