Professional & Community Activities
Zohra is a member of Westside Tennis Club and World Affairs Council. She also volunteered at Dress for Success. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends and read.
Zohra is married to Michael, who is an architect. They have two adult children, Shireen and Matthew. They live in West Houston. Zohra is a naturalized Texan and considers Houston home.
Zohra enjoys utilizing her almost two decades of experience to make sure that your wealth continues to work in support of the goals you have established. That takes careful planning, such planning is not a single event – it is a process. As your life circumstances change, so must the investment strategies Zohra uses to stay on course toward meeting your objectives.
Zohra attended Kabul University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BBA. In addition to applicable securities licenses, she also earned the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) designation and Life and Health Licenses for the State of Texas.
- 2009 – 2014 Financial Advisor, Wells Fargo Advisors
- 2006– 2009 Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- 2003 – 2006 Vice President, Market Manager, Bank of America
- 2001 – 2003 AVP Bank Manager, Bank One and Banc One Securities
- 1983 – 2001 General Manager, Saks Fifth Avenue